175ml 250ml Btl
1. House White – Carlotta Catarratto, Sicily £3.95 £5.20 £15.50
A deliciously smooth and fruity off-dry white with hints of tropical fruit.
2. Norte Chico Sauvignon Blanc, Chile £4.30 £5.70 £16.95
A fresh, crisp Sauvignon with gooseberry and citrus fruit.
3. Allamanda Pinot Grigio, Italy £4.35 £5.80 £17.25
Light, easy-drinking Pinot Grigio. Fresh with a hint of citrus.
4. Parrotfish Chenin Blanc, South Africa £17.75
A fragrant, delicious Chenin with guava, apple and ripe melon.
5. Emiliana Chardonnay, Chile £18.50
A fresh, well balanced un-oaked Chardonnay with tropical fruit and good length.
6. Mont Rocher Viognier, France £19.50
Deliciously aromatic with ripe flavours of apricot and nectarine and a dry finish.
7. Makutu Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand £19.95
Classic Marlborough Sauvignon. Gooseberry and grassy aromas followed by a
rich palate of gooseberries and tropical fruits.
8. Gavi ‘La Battistina’, Italy £20.95
A fresh, vibrant, elegant wine from Piemonte. Well rounded with good weight
and a crisp finish.
9. Chablis Domaine Garnier, France £28.50
Floral aromas lead on to rich, rounded fruit and a fine mineral finish. Simply
10. House Rosé – Ancora Chiaretto, Italy £3.80 £5.00 £15.50
A light, refreshing rosé with ripe red berry fruit.
11. St Marc Reserve Syrah Rosé, France £4.15 £5.50 £16.95
A dry but exceptionally fruity rosé with flavours of raspberries
12. House Red – Carlotta Nero d’Avola, Sicily £3.95 £5.20 £15.50
A fruity medium bodied red with a smooth finish.
13. Norte Chico Merlot, Chile £4.30 £5.70 £16.95
A soft easy-drinking Merlot with ripe plum flavours.
14. Cape Heights Shiraz, South Africa £4.35 £5.80 £17.25
A rich, expressive Shiraz packed with delicious cherry and spice.
15. Côtes du Rhône Reserve de l’Abbé, France £18.50
A warm, fruity red made from Grenache Syrah and Cinsault. Spicy
blackcurrant and strawberry fruit.
16. Nostros Pinot Noir, Chile £18.95
A smooth, fruity Pinot Noir from the Casablanca Valley. Red cherry
flavours with a sweet, ripe fruit finish.
17. McGregor Pinotage, South Africa £19.50
From the Breede river in Robertson, this is a medium bodied red with
ripe berry fruit and good structure.
18. La Calzada Rioja Crianza, Spain £19.95
A fruity rich wine with lots of ripe plummy fruit and black pepper spice
on the finish.
19. Nieto Malbec Reserva, Argentina £20.95
A full bodied rich wine with a slight sweetness on the finish, smooth
tannins and great length.
20. Château de Respide Graves Rouge, France £28.50
A delightful red Bordeaux. Complex red berry flavours, lifted acidity and
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
21. Le Dolci Colline Prosecco, Italy £19.95
Gently sparkling fizz from northeast Italy with fresh green apple aromas,
delicious apple fruit and a clean, refreshing finish.
22. Yannick Prévoteau Carte d’Or Brut Champagne, France £34.95
A fabulous champagne with depth and complexity, a well- rounded palate,
good fruit and a fine mousse.
Fruit / Dessert Wines
Gales Fruit Wine -Ideal accompaniment for dessert
Apricot, Blackberry, Blackcurrant, Cherry, Damson, Sloe, Black Beer & Raisin, Elderberry, Ginger, Mead, Peach, Strawberry BTL 250ml 174ml 125ml
£17.25 £5.50 £4.25 £2.95